“A book is a gift you can open again and again.”Garrison Keillor
I am very passionate about books. I’ve always got a lot of good inspiration from them, and I feel so happy when I find a new book to read. Good thing about it is that the list of books about any topic is endless. Therefore I want to have a library section so I can share with you the most relevant books about the topics I will be writing about.
Hope you enjoy this little corner. I promise to keep increasing the list in the future. Suggestions are always welcome. Please feel free to contact me with any feedback here.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad, by Robert T. Kiyosaki. Buy it here
- The Richest Man in Babylon, by George S. Clason. Buy it here
- The Millionaire Next Door, by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko. Buy it here
- The Next Millionaire Next Door, by Thomas J. Stanley and Sarah Stanley Fallaw. Buy it here
- Outliers: The Story of Success, by Malcolm Gladwell. Buy it here
- The Emotionally Intelligent Investor, by Ravee Mehta. Buy it here
- Passive Income Aggressive Retirement, by Rachel Richards. Buy it here
- From Nothing, by Ian Pribyl. Buy it here
- Option B, by Sheryl Sandberg. Buy it here
- The Art of Resilience, by Ross Edgley. Buy it here
- Berkshire Hathaway Letters to Shareholders, by Warren Buffet. Buy it here
I am very pleased to see that lots of Spanish-speaking people are also reading this blog. A few of them asked me to add some books that are not translated into English, from Spanish writers. So I am starting this little corner with some interesting suggestions. Those are books that I’ve read myself, and I found them very interesting: